Thursday 8 October 2009

Jenny-Lee battles painful injury


TOP model Jenny Lee Masterson is recovering from a painful injury after her charity trek to Peru.
The ambitious climb saw her and a pair of celebs including Boyzone's Mikey Graham and Keith Duffy, climb Machu Picchu in aid of Autism Action.
The Diary has learned the Assets beauty is recently seeking medical help for a case of shin splints and says if it weren't for her personal trainer, Paul Byrne, who was also on the trip, she would be out of action for months.
Jenny Lee paid tribute to Paul's quick thinking and medical knowledge which saved her from having to quit the trip.
According to the catwalk queen: "My shins got the better of me unfortunately. I got a bad case of shin splints during the week.
"Luckily Paul was there and he showed me what stretches to do and how to avoid it getting really bad.
"I was freaking out for a while because I had made it so far, I actually didn't want to have to get on the back of a horse and go back down.
"A couple of people got altitude sickness but luckily most of us were fine and made it to the top," she said.
Jenny Lee has also just been cast in a new Irish film called My Angel which will see her starring alongside Robbie Walsh.

1 comment:

Smith said...

In-spite of injuries boy-zone will rock...To Overcome from this injure i would like to dedicate this video to them.

Clipta Music Video