Friday 9 July 2010

'fought with Boyzone' Lee Ryan song




With Boyzone Lee Ryan has revealed that he fought after they both wanted to record the same song.The 'Secret Love' singer said that both he and Ronan Keating wanted the track 'I Am Who I Am', which Ryan releases this week. He told the Daily Star: "I love the track because it’s so honest and heartfelt. We both actually wanted the song and the battle made my life very difficult. Ronan proved to be a pain in the arse."Discussing the imminent Blue reunion, he said: "I’ve already written four songs. We’re waiting for the deal to be wrapped up, then we’ll be in the studio. They’re going to be shocked when we come back."Ryan also rubbished any comparisons to recent pop group JLS, saying: "I think we’re very different to JLS as we’re soulful and our voices have a lot more depth."

No comments: