Wednesday 26 January 2011

Collin Never Wanted To Be In Boyzone


According from sources it was heard that Collin seeking for place in Boyzone band but he didn’t really want it to be in the band.

"I swear I never wanted to actually be in Boyzone, I was bored," he added. "I was never good at studying. Just didn't don't how to apply myself. So I went along [to an audition].”

At The Dubai International Film Festival recently,he revealed the truth behind it.At the festival the crowd hounded Farrell into revealing more of this bizarre story.

“Louis actually saw me in a club in Ireland. I was wearing leather trousers and a rubber t-shirt and he asked me there and then to be in the band.”

“After two renditions of Careless Whisper it was all over. I've really never looked back. If I was in Boyzone I couldn't have been an actor. Take your pick."

No comments: